Whether you are getting over an illness, have had a change in diet, exercise or sleep, or are just simply aging, you might not be feeling as good as you used to. When you don’t feel 100% on the inside, it will show on the outside as well. Your skin may be dull, your hair lacking luster, your nails could be brittle. It does not have to be that way though.
Vitamins boost energy, there are vitamins for concentration, you can gain herbal immunity, and there are essential vitamins for bodybuilders, essential vitamins for weight loss, pregnancy, for depression and for anxiety, essential vitamins for women and men, vitamins for good eye health and immune support vitamins. Vegetarians, vegans and pescatarians need certain supplements that they would not get in a normal diet. Finding the right combination of vitamins and natural herbs will have you both looking and feeling better.
What You Can Take To Make Your Skin and Hair Look Healthy
As we age or have a poor diet, our skin, hair and nails can show the effects. Your skin can lose its elasticity leading to an increase in premature wrinkles. Your skin can also lose the plumpness and glow you see in young adults. Your nails and hair can become dull, weak and brittle. If this is something you are struggling with, Biotin & Collagen Drops are a great option. Other options are Biotin, Keratin & Collagen Pills. If you are losing hair, you can try a DHT Blocker.
What You Can Take To Feel More Energy Or Focus
Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that is great for your brain. Another great mushroom for brain function and energy is Turkey Tail, best used as Turkey Tail Extract.
Adrenal Support Vitamins make sure your adrenal system is healthy. An Adrenal System that is not working the right way or is sluggish will have an effect on your sleep, your weight, your energy, and your appetite, as well as playing a role in being able to battle stress. Another nutrient that declines as we age is Coenzyme Q10. Supplementing this can boost energy, keep your heart healthy, help with reproductive issues, and promote general well-being. The B Vitamins are also really great energy converters.
There are six B Vitamins:
- Riboflavin is Vitamin B-2,
- Niacinamide is Vitamin B-3,
- Pyridoxine is Vitamin B-6,
- Biotin is Vitamin B-7,
- Folic Acid is Vitamin B-9
- Methylcobalamin is Vitamin B-12.
All these B Vitamins are great in energy production. They can be supplemented individually, or purchased as a B-Complex (meaning they are all combined in one). Another popular energy supplement is Ginseng. Ginseng boots immunity boosts your brain power and is an overall feel better supplement.
What You Can Take To Boost Your Immune System
- Vitamin C is probably the most well-known vitamin that boosts immune health.
- Chlorophyll is found in green leafy veggies, so if. You are a meat and potato person taking a chlorophyll supplement could be very beneficial.
- Zinc is another great supporter of your immune system.
- Vitamin A is known for its role in keeping eyes healthy, but as an antioxidant it can help your immune system as well.
- Elderberry Syrup is something you should always have on hand, as it is an amazing antioxidant powerhouse that helps your immune system be strong and healthy. The best part is that it can be used for everyone in your family!
What You May Be Deficient In For Certain Lifestyle Diets and Habits
- Selenium is an important nutrient for older adults and vegetarians. It plays a role in thyroid health, and a healthy thyroid makes you feel healthy inside.
- Iodine is another nutrient that is found in seafood and dairy. If you limit or eliminate fish or dairy from your diet, you could be low in Iodine. Iodine helps keep your thyroid healthy, boosts energy, and keeps your metabolism on point.
- If you are inside all the time and don’t get a lot of time in the sun, you might be low on Vitamin D. We humans get Vitamin D from the sun and it is vital for both and tooth health, as well as helps your immune system. If pain is one of your issues that may be causing depression or just making you not feel-good inside in general, there is a natural thing you can try.
- Turmeric is gaining in popularity. It is an anti-inflammatory that is often paired with Ginger and Bioprene to make it absorb into your body better. When you cut the inflation in your body down you have more energy and feel better.
Online stores such as https://shopwellabs.com/ have a wide variety of supplements to give you a one-stop shopping experience.
If you are not sure what to take, or feel uncertain about your options, you can always check with your doctor. Doctors can do blood tests to see if certain things are deficient in your body, although not all mentioned here is testable. Just reading this has been your first positive step towards making a decision to feel better, inside and out.