CBD or Cannabidiol is among the chemical compounds that range in their hundreds that are present in Cannabis sativa, a type of marijuana plant. CBD oil is an ingredient that is found in various remedies to cure ailments like joint pain, anxiety, depression, among others. If you are looking for where to find and buy the best CBD oils, look no further than here.
CBD oil is safe for use since it does not contain any psychoactive effects if you consume it. Some of the key ingredients that make CBD oil a remedy of choice for many include the following. We teamed up with CBDStudy to bring you this ultimate guide.
The hemp plant contains cannabinoids called phytocannabinoids, which are naturally present in the plant. The human body has a system called endocannabinoid that contains receptors, namely CB1 and CB2. The body usually releases these receptors to regulate sleep, memory, appetite, and pain functions.
The phytocannabinoids are to plants what endocannabinoids are to the body. You can check out this article with the ultimate guide to CBD oil and key ingredients to understand more. The phytocannabinoids are several in the hemp plant with the most crucial ones, including the following:
· THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) – It is the primary psychoactive compound in the hemp plant. Most CBD products do not contain THC due to its effect of making someone feel “high.”
· CBD (Cannabidiol) – It is one of the central cannabinoids that give the hemp plant its therapeutic and medicinal value. It does not have any psychoactive effect and, therefore, is a compound of choice in many CBD products. Some of the properties that make CBD powerful are anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory, anti-epileptic, neuroprotective, and sedative. It has preventative measures against diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, brain damage, and certain forms of cancer. See HealthCanal’s article for top CBD providers https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/near-me.
· CBN (Cannabinol) is derived from THC, and even though it is psychoactive, the compound CBN is not. It helps regulate sleep patterns and reduce pain in muscles.
· CBG (Cannabigerol) – It is responsible for treating high blood pressure, depression, inflammation, fungal, and bacterial ailments.
· CBC (Cannabichromene) – It is beneficial for pain reduction, inflammation, and its anti-cancer properties.
Every plant on the surface of the earth contains terpenes. Terpenes are natural compounds that give the plants their smell, color, odor, and flavor. The conditions of nature, such as temperature, humidity, and light, determine how much terpenes will be present in a plant.
If a hemp plant lives in the most ideal conditions, it produces cannabis that is of high quality with a distinct color, flavor, and smell. There are different types of terpenes, which explains why cannabis strains differ. Myrcene, Linalool, Humulene, and Limonene are types of terpenes present in cannabis.
Terpenes not only offer cannabis the scent, color, and flavor but more. Terpene can combine with other cannabinoids to maintain a balance of nutrients in the body.
Flavonoids offer plants their distinct smell, color, and taste. They are also responsible for pollination as they produce color that attracts insects to the plants. In cannabis, flavonoids levels differ from strain to strain due to growing conditions and genetics. Flavonoids give a relaxing impact even though they are non-psychoactive.
Flavonoids contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, diastolic, and antifungal properties. In hemp, plant flavonoids are also called cannaflavins. Quercetin, apigenin, and beta-sitosterol are some flavonoids present in cannabis.