When you’ve got a beard, you need to get used to people asking you about it. We have compiled a list of some of these most common bearded questions they ask.
Listen up, readers. There’s a lot that those of us without facial hair just can’t fathom about those who do. We’ve compiled some questions for you to answer us, just leave a comment at the bottom of the post.
1. Do you get food stuck in your beard a lot? Is it awkward? What’s social protocol for getting it out? Can you keep food in there? This guy did.
2. Do you wash your beard like you wash your hair? Do you think you should? Does your beard get greasy like your hair does?
3. Do you have beard grooming rituals like how some women wear curlers to bed? Do you wear, like, beard nets?
4. Have you ever plaited your beard or considered dreadlocking it? (We know the answer is yes. Don’t lie.)
5. Does your beard get itchy? Do you get beard rash?
6. How often do you find yourself justifying your facial hair to complete strangers?
7. Do you have to tie it up when swimming? Does it get in your eyes?
8. Are you secretly jealous of those who highlight, dip dye and/or style their facial hair?
9. Has anyone flat out refused to kiss you because of your beard or moustache? What happened next?
10. Most serious question last: is your beard a fire hazard? Should you stick health and safety signs on your clothes? Have you ever lit a cigarette and regretted it?
We need to know. Thanks.